1. Tournament regulations : Chinese(中文)
2012 Youth Chess Championship Regulations
Note: Document approved by Taipei City Sport Affairs Council, regulations issue no. 10130212000
1. Date of tournament: Jun 3, 2012 (Sunday: 9:30 am – 5:00pm)
Reception from 8:30am – 9:20am
2. Venue: Daan District, ChengGong Citizens Activity Center
Address: No.9, Aly. 30, Ln. 198, Siwei Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
3. Sponsored organizations:
Sport Affairs Council
Chinese Taipei Chess Association ( http://188.8.131.52/chess/frame.htm )
4. Tournament: rules & time control :
The registered players for each session are less than 8 players, under such circumstances, they will be merged into next level session.
Swiss 7 rounds for U6, U8, U10 & U12
Swiss 5 rounds for U14, U16, and Open
|Sessions||Time control of each round||Range of Birthday|
|1 U6||7 rounds/ 30 min for each gameOver 30 min, arbiters set up chess clock for 5 min time control to break the tie.||2006.1.1~|
|2. U8||Same as above||2004.1.1 ~ 2005.12.31|
|3. U10||Same as above||2002.1.1.~ 2003.12.31|
|4. U12||Same as above||2000.1.1.~ 2001.12.31|
|5. U14||5 rounds/ Time control is 25 min for each player for the entire game, 10 sec per move, without incremental.||1998.1.1.~ 1999.12.31|
|6. U16||Same as above||1996.1.1.~ 1997.12.31|
|7. Open||Same as above||Unlimited|
5. Eligibility & Participation
5.1 For those who are chess fans and like-minded players.
5.2 Every player can only be registered under one session.
6. Registration and contact : Registration form attached
In order to be eligible for participation, please register and e-mail by deadline.
6.1 Email : Dina: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel : (02) 87711436
Christina: email@example.com ; (02) 27095111
6.2 Registration fee: NT$300 / per player, lunch box included.
6.3 Registration duration: effective immediately until 6/1/2012 midnight 12:00pm
The top 3 players in each session will be selected and awarded by trophies & certificate of paper.
|sessions||1st-3rd place||Remark: 4th – 6th places ( will be selected for certificate of paper, only when the players exceed 8 in each session.)|
|U6,U8, U10, U12||Trophy, Medal & paper certificate||Paper certificate will be provided.|
|U14,U16, Open||Trophy, Medal & paper certificate||None|
ID or any kind of identification with photo will be needed during reception of tournament.We appreciate your participation and support. We reserve the rights to manage any issues and anything related to the chess tournament in order to smooth the processes.
2012 Youth Chess Championship
|Name||First Name:||Last Name :|
|Meal||Regular ○||Vegetarian ○|
3. Registration fee: NT$300 per player, lunch box included.
4. Telephone consulting: 02-87711436 for Dina , 02-27095111 or 0932017761 for Christina
MRT Technology Building Station
Bus: within 10 min walking distance to the chess competition venue
- Arrival Heping East Road: 3, 15, 18, 52, 72, 74, 211, 235, 278, 284, 295, 626,
- Arrival FuXing South Road: 278, 74, 209
- Arrival DunHua South Raod: 52, 275, 285, 626, 901, 902, 905, 906