Dear parents and players, Please be advised The Taoyuan City Mayor Cup Chess Championships will be held on July 15th (Saturday, 9am to 5pm) and 16th (Sunday , 9am to 12:00pm) .
According to the approved documents , please find the sections and scheduling from the Department of Sports, Taoyuan.
分 類： 活動類
活動日期： 106-07-15 ～ 106-07-16 12:20 ～ 12:20
活動地址： 333 桃園市龜山區文化一路250號 研究大樓209室
Regulations & Online Registration
1. In accordance with Taoyuan City Government approved chess tournament case No. 1050015465 on Jan 17th , 2017.
Foster chess sportsmanship.
Support chess education in school and society.
3. Supervised by Taoyuan City Government; Department of Sports, Taoyuan; Taoyuan Sports Federation; Chinese Taipei Chess Association
4. Host organization: Taoyuan Sports Federation Chess Committee
5. Co-host organization: Taoyuan City SingGuo Elementary School
6. Date: July 15 -16 2017
7/15 : Saturday (full day event) , for all sections start the round 1 at the same day
7/16 (half day) only for those sections : Junior high school , High School , University/college and Open Group A
7. Time: 9:00 – 9:25 check-in, Round 1 starts from 9:30
8. Place: National Taiwan Sport University, Room 209 at the Administration Center Building
Address : No. 250, Wenhua 1st Rd., Guishan, Taoyuan 33301, TaiwanSections & Scheduling
1. Primary Elementary School : Grade 1-2 (July 15)
2. Primary Elementary School : Grade 3-4 (July 15)
3. Primary Elementary School : Grade 5-6 (July 15)
4. Junior High School ( July 15 full day, July 16 half day)
5. High School (July 15 full day, July 16 half day)
6. University/college (July 15 full day, July 16 half day)
7. Open : Group A- Challengers (July 15 full day, July 16 half day)
Open : Group B- Family Team ( July 15 full day )
( Group B, such as father+son, father+daughter, Mother+son, Mother+daughter, Grand parents + Grandson or son )Technical Regulations
1. The 4, 5, 6, 7 GROUP A Sections : Swiss system, 7 rounds with time control 25 minutes with 10 seconds per move.
2. The 1,2,3 & Open Group B Sections: Swiss system, 7 Rounds with 30 minutes to play for win or lose, To break tie by 5 minutes blitz
3. For those sections less than 8 players will be combined.
1. e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Registration Fee: Member NT$500元 ; Nonmember: NT$800
3. Deadline: Sep 15, 2016
1 Trophies, medals & certificates for top 3 places
2. For those sections registered more than 8 players, certificate will be given up to 6th places.