The exciting school & club teams competition an a annual basis is coming on Nov 1st at Taipei European School in 2015.
Please register and join the biggest chess event in Taiwan.
2015 school team and club teams chess championships Regulations
In compliance with the document approved by Department of Sports, Taipei City Government, dated on Jun 25, 2015, the approved case No. 10430363201
- Objective: The chess matches initiated to comply with World Chess Olympiad competitive model to promote team competition to foster sportsman spirit.
- Supervised by Department of Sports, Taipei City Government
- Organizer: Taipei Municipal Athletics Federation
- Undertaker : Department of Sports, Taipei City Government, Chess Association ; Taipei European School
- Sponsorship: Taiwan Chase Chess Academy
- Date of competition: 2015 Nov 1st Deadline for registration: Oct. 30th, 2015
Reception: 9:00am till 9:30am
1st Round: 9:30am
- Venue: Taipei European School Campus (address: No. 727, WenLin Road, ShihLin District)
|2.||Primary School Teams|
|3||Junior High School Teams|
|4.||High School Teams|
|Kindergarten||Kindergarten||Reception, Year 1|
|Primary||Primary||Year 2, Year 3, year 4,yaer 5, year 6, year 7 (Secondary)|
|Junior High||Junior High||Secondary(Year 8, year 9,
|High School||High School||High School|
|Open||Teachers, admin or chess parents||Teachers, admin or chess parents|
(Above match table is for Taipei European School only.)
- Eligibility: For those who are studying at any kindergarten, the primary, junior high, high school, college or chess fans can team up for fair competition. 3 teams come from the same school will be acceptable.
(1). There are 3 players in each round will be sent to every round for play as well as registration. No 4th player allowed.
Points earned by win-loss of players from each board. Black wins, black earns 1 point. White wins, white earns 1 point.
Black draws, black earns 0.5 point, vice versa. The sum of total points is to decide the team win or loss.
3 players are all from the same school preferred. Or otherwise 1 player allowed inviting from outside different school.
(2). Regulations are based upon FIDE chess law. Pairing and tie break are using Swiss Perfect 98 version.
(3). Time control:
25 minutes, 1 move 10 seconds, is set up for sessions of Open, college, high school and junior high school teams, there will be 5 Rounds in total.
30 minutes per game is set up for primary school team session. For those team do not break the tie after 30 minutes, will be asked to use chess clock with 5 minutes each to break the tie for each board, and 7 Rounds in total.
(4). Chief Arbiter will announce the rules of games. Kei Fai Liu, FA (FIDE Arbiter) is appointed.
- Registration deadline: effective immediately to Nov 1st , 5:00pm
(1). Fill out the attachment 1 with details is requested to complete registration.
Tel: (02) 8771-1436 Dina Chen
(02)2709-5111 Christina Wang
(2). Entry fee: NT$1200 per team. Free lunch box included.
Fee is collected prior to competition date 2 days earlier.
- Awards; The top 4 teams in each session will be awarded by trophy, medal and paper certificate.
(1). Student ID is required.
(2). Game forfeits while false play discovered.
- Organizer is eligible to set up rules excludes in above-mentioned; however pre-approval from federation must obey.
2015 Taiwan school & Club Teams Chess Championships
Name of Team
Name of School
|Once Captain player decides, no change/replacement allowed.
|Remarks||1. The Details are required. Please send the registration form before deadline, Oct. 30th , 6:00pm.
2. Tel: (02) 8771-1436 Dina Chen
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (02) 2709-5111 Christina Wang
Email : Christina.email@example.com
Registration Form attached :